« ПредыдущаяПродолжить »
4. Vacancies in representation.
Executive to order election to fill.
5. House to choose its own officers.
to have sole power of impeachment.
3. Qualifications for Senator.
thirty years of age.
nine years a citizen.
to be inhabitant of State for which chosen.
Art. I, Sec. 5.-Continued.
smaller number may adjourn and comper at-
penalties may be prescribed for non-attend-
authority of States as to appointment of off-
also as to disciplining militia.
17. To exercise exclusive legislation over seat of government.
7. Money to be drawn only on appropriations made by law.
8. No title of nobility to be granted.
no officer to accept presents from foreign powers.
8. Oath or affirmation of President.
may require written opinions of executive of-
may grant reprieves and pardons, except in im-
2. By and with consent of Congress, may make treaties.
3. President may fill vacancies during recess of Senate.