« ПредыдущаяПродолжить »
*20. They that fear the Lord, will seek that which is wellpleasing unto him; and they that love him shall be filled with the law.
21. Hear me, your father, O children, and do thereafter, that ye may be safe.
22. For the Lord hath given the father honour over the children, ånd hath confirmed the authority of the mother over the 24. Whoso honoureth his father shall have joy of his own children; and when he maketh his prayer he shall be heard.
23. Whoso honoureth his father, maketh an atonement for his sins: and he that honoureth his mother, is as one that layeth up treasure.
25. He that honoureth his father shall have a long life; and he that is obedient unto the Lord, shall be a comfort to his mother.
26. He that feareth the Lord, will honour his father, and will do service unto his parents, as to his masters.
27. Honour thy father and mother, both in word and deed, that a blessing may come upon thee from them.
28. My son, help thy father
Whoso honoureth his father, shall have joy of his on Children, when he maketh his prayer, he shall be heard.
in his age, and grieve him not, as long as he liveth. · 29. For the relieving of thy father, shall not be forgotten; and instead of sins, it shall be added to build thee up.
30. My son, go on with thy business in meekness ; so shalt thou be beloved of him that is approved.
31. The greater thou art, the more humble thyself, and thou shalt find favour before the Lord.
32. An obstinate heart shall be laden with sorrows; and the wicked man shall heap sin upon