« ПредыдущаяПродолжить »
of his mouth the receptacles of waters.
536. At his commandment is done whatsoever pleaseth him; and none can hinder when he will save.
537. The works of all flesh are before him, and nothing can be hid from his eyes.
538. He seeth from everlasting to everlasting, and there is no thing wonderful before him.
539. A man need not to say, " What is this? wherefore is that?” for he hath made all things for their uses.
540. His blessing covered the
dry land as a river, and watered it as a flood.
541. As he hath turned the waters into saltness, so shall the heathen inherit his wrath.
542. As his ways are plain unto the holy; so are they stumbling blocks unto the wicked.
543. For the good are good things created from the beginning; so evil things for sinners.
544. The principal things for the whole use of man's life are water, fire, iron and salt, flour of wheat, honey, milk and the blood of the grape, and oil, and clothing
545. All these things are for
good to the godly, so to the sinners they are turned into evil.
546. All the works of the Lord are good; and he will give every needful thing in due season.
547. So that a man cannot say “ This is worse than that;" for in time they shall all be well approved.
548. And therefore praise ye the Lord with the whole heart and mouth, and bless the name of the Lord.