The AP English Language and Composition
REA ... Real review, Real practice, Real results.
Get the college credits you deserve.
AP ENGLISH LITERATURE & COMPOSITION with TESTware
Includes CD with timed practice tests, instant scoring, and more.
Completely aligned with today’s AP exam
Are you prepared to excel on the AP exam?
* Set up a study schedule by following our results-driven timeline
* Take the first practice test to discover what you know and what you
* Use REA's advice to ready yourself for proper study and success
Practice for real
* Create the closest experience to test-day conditions with 3 of the book’s 6 full-length practice tests on REA’s TESTware CD, featuring test-taking against the clock, instant scoring by topic, handy mark-and-return function, pause function, and more.
* OR choose paper-and-pencil testing at your own pace
* Chart your progress with full and detailed explanations of all answers
* Boost your confidence with test-taking strategies and experienced advice
Sharpen your knowledge and skills
* The book's full subject review features coverage of all AP English Literature and Composition areas: prose, poetry, drama and theater, verse and meter, types of poetry, plot structure, writing essays, and more
* Smart and friendly lessons reinforce necessary skills
* Key tutorials enhance specific abilities needed on the test
* Targeted drills increase comprehension and help organize study
Ideal for Classroom or Solo Test Preparation!
REA has provided advanced preparation for generations of advanced students who have excelled on important tests and in life. REA’s AP study guides are teacher-recommended and written by experts who have mastered the course and the test.
Отзывы - Написать отзыв
Не удалось найти ни одного отзыва.
AP ENGLISH COURSE REVIEW
CHAPTER 3DRAMA AND THEATER
CHAPTER 4WRITING AN ESSAY
AP LITERATURE COMPOSITION EXAM 2
AP LITERATURE COMPOSITION EXAM 3
Другие издания - Просмотреть все
actions alliteration Answer Answer D appears argument audience become begin believe body carefully characters choose comedy comes context correct course critic death describes direct discuss effect elements English essay exam example experience explain express eyes fact feel figurative give hand human idea images important incorrect indicates king language later less live look meaning metaphor meter mind narrator nature never notes novel paragraph passage perhaps person play plot poem poet poetry present provides question reader reading reason refers reveals rhyme satire score sense sentence Shakespeare short sometimes speak speaker stage stanza statement story structure student suggests supported symbol tell theme things thought tone understand Willy write wrong young