1.-1. Experimental Investigation of the Spirit Manifesta-
tions, demonstrating the Existence of Spirits and their
Communion with Mortals. By Robert Hare, M.D.,
Professor of Chemistry in the University of Pennsyl-
vania. New York, 1858.
2. Quarterly Journal of Science. London, July, 1871.
3. The Spiritualist London, July 15, 1871.
4. Table-Turning. A Lecture by the Rev. R. W.
Dibdin, M.A. London, 1853.
5. Robert Houdin, Ambassador, Author, and Conjuror.
Written by himself
II.-Lord Byron. Von Karl Elze. Berlin, 1870
III.-1. Report of the Commissioners of Inland Revenue on
the Duties under their Management, for the Years
1856 to 1869 inclusive, with some retrospective
History and complete Tables of Accounts of the
Duties from their first Imposition. Vols. I. and II.
Presented to both Houses of Parliament by command
of Her Majesty. 1870.
2. The Liquor Trades. A Report to M. T. Bass, Esq.,
on the Capital Invested and the number of Persons
employed therein. By Professor Leone Levi, F.S.A.,
F.S.S. London, 1871.
3. Intoxicating Liquors (Licensing) Bill. 1871 - 392
IV.-Opere Inedite di Francesco Guicciardini Illustrate da
Giuseppe Canestrini, e Publicate per cura dei Conti
Piero e Luigi Guicciardini. Volume Primo, Ricordi
Politici e Civili. — Volume Decimo, Ricordi di
Famiglia, Ricordi Autobiografici. Firenze, 1857-