« ПредыдущаяПродолжить »
authority of States as to appointment of off-
also as to disciplining militia.
17. To exercise exclusive legislation over seat of government.
7. Money to be drawn only on appropriations made by law.
8. No title of nobility to be granted.
no officer to accept presents from foreign powers.
and the laws subject to revision of Congress.
may require written opinions of executive of.
may grant reprieves and pardons, except in im.
2. By and with consent of Congress, may make treaties.
3. President may fill vacancies during recess of Senate.
In civil actions, the right of trial by jury shall be preserved
facts tried by jury are re-examinable only according
Neither slavery nor involuntary servitude, except for crime,
but when the right to vote is denied to male
Art. XIV, Sec. 2.—Continued.
SEC. 3.-Persons engaged in insurrection or rebellion having previ-