« ПредыдущаяПродолжить »
4. Judge not the Lord by feeble sense,
5. His purposes will ripen fast,
The bud may have a bitter taste,
6. Blind unbelief is sure to err,
And scan His work in vain;
1. O HOLY, holy, holy Lord!
Bright in Thy deeds and in Thy name,
Thy glories let the world proclaim!
2. O Jesus, Lamb once crucified
To take our load of sins away,
3. O Holy Spirit from above,
In streams of light and glory giv'n,
Thou source of ecstasy and love,
Thy praises ring through earth and heav'n.
4. O God triune, to Thee we owe
Our every thought, our every song;
From saint and seraph's burning tongue!
J. W. EASTBURNE.
1. GOD is a name my soul adores
Th' almighty Three, th' eternal One:
2. Thy voice produced the sea and spheres; Bade the waves roar, the planets shine: But nothing like Thyself appears
Through all these spacious works of Thine.
3. Still restless nature dies and grows;
From change to change the creatures run;
And all Thy vast designs are one.
4. A glance of Thine runs through the globes,
1. COME, O Creator Spirit blest!
2. Great Paraclete! to Thee we cry;
3. Kindle our senses from above,
And make our hearts o'erflow with love;
4. Far from us drive the foe we dread,
1. ETERNAL Spirit, we confess
And sing the wonders of Thy grace;
2. Enlightened by Thy heavenly ray,
3. Thy power and glory work within,
4. The troubled conscience knows Thy voice;
Doxology. L. M.
1. LORD! when the world is at its end,
2. Praise to the Father, with the Son,
1. COME, gracious Spirit, heavenly Dove,
2. The light of truth to us display,
And make us know and choose Thy way;
That we from God may ne'er depart.
3. Lead us to holiness, the road
That we must take to dwell with God;
4. Lead us to God, our final rest,