Data Conversion Handbook
Walt Kester, Analog Devices Inc Engineeri, Analog Devices Inc., Engineeri, Analog Devices, inc, Analog Devices, inc. Engineering Staff
Newnes, 2005 - Всего страниц: 953
This comprehensive handbook is a one-stop engineering reference. Covering data converter fundamentals, techniques, applications, and beginning with the basic theoretical elements necessary for a complete understanding of data converters, this reference covers all the latest advances in the field.
This text describes in depth the theory behind and the practical design of data conversion circuits as well as describing the different architectures used in A/D and D/A converters. Details are provided on the design of high-speed ADCs, high accuracy DACs and ADCs, and sample-and-hold amplifiers. Also, this reference covers voltage sources and current reference, noise-shaping coding, and sigma-delta converters, and much more. The book's 900-plus pages are packed with design information and application circuits, including guidelines on selecting the most suitable converters for particular applications.
You'll find the very latest information on:
· Data converter fundamentals, such as key specifications, noise, sampling, and testing
· Architectures and processes, including SAR, flash, pipelined, folding, and more
· Practical hardware design techniques for mixed-signal systems, such as driving ADCs, buffering DAC outputs, sampling clocks, layout, interfacing, support circuits, and tools.
· Data converter applications dealing with precision measurement, data acquisition, audio, display, DDS, software radio and many more.
The accompanying CD-ROM provides software tools for testing and analyzing data converters as well as a searchable pdf version of the text.
* Brings together a huge amount of information impossible to locate elsewhere.
* Many recent advances in converter technology simply aren't covered in any other book.
* A must-have design reference for any electronics design engineer or technician.
Отзывы - Написать отзыв
Не удалось найти ни одного отзыва.
1 Data Converter History
2 Fundamentals of Sampled Data Systems
3 Data Converter Architectures
4 Data Converter Process Technology
5 Testing Data Converters
6 Interfacing to Data Converters
Другие издания - Просмотреть все
ADCs and DACs amplifier amplitude Analog Devices analog input applications architecture audio bandwidth binary bipolar bits buffer capacitance capacitor channel circuit CMOS common-mode components data converters data sheet diagram differential diodes distortion EMI/RFI error external filter FLASH ADC full-scale function gain Gray code ground plane high speed impedance input signal integrated interface jitter kSPS linear load logic measured mode modulation MSPS multiplexer noise nonlinearity Nyquist offset op amp operation output voltage oversampling package pass device performance phase phase noise potentiometers quantization ratio reference regulator resistance resistor resolution sample-and-hold sampling clock sampling rate serial SFDR shown in Figure sigma-delta SINAD sinewave specifications successive approximation ADC switch techniques temperature thermal transistors typical U.S. Patent VREF Walt Kester waveform www.analog.com