« ПредыдущаяПродолжить »
CLARENDON AND ROCHESTER; comprising Particulars of the Events of the Revolution, &c. Published from the Original MSS. With Notes. 2 vols. with fine Portraits and Plates, bound
11. 11s. 6d.
THE DIARY AND LETTERS OF MADAME D’ARBLAY, Author
of “Evelina," &c. Including the Period of her Residence at the Court of Queen Charlotte. Vol. VII., completing the work, post 8vo, bound
M. THIERS HISTORY OF THE CONSULATE AND EMPIRE OF FRANCE UNDER NAPOLEON; A Sequel to his “History of the French Revolution.” Colburn's Authorised Translation. 9 vols , 8vo, bound
21. 12s. 6d.
BURKE'S PEERAGE AND BARONETAGE; for 1851. Revised and
corrected throughout, to the Present Time, from the personal communications of the Nobility, &c. 1 vol., royal 8vo, beautifully printed in Double Columns (comprising as much matter as twenty ordinary volumes), with 1500 Engravings of Arms, &c., bound.
BURKE'S DICTIONARY OF THE EXTINCT, DORMANT, AND ABEYANT PEERAGES OF ENGLAND, SCOTLAND, AND IRELAND; a Companion to all other Peerages. New Edition. 1 vol. 8vo. 800 double-column Pages, bound .
BURKES HISTORY OF THE LANDED GENTRY, FOR
corrected to the present time: a Genealogical Dictionary of the Untitled Ari + England, Scotland, and Ireland, and comprising particulars of 100,000 persons with them
luding the SUPPLEMENT (equal to : vols.), bo
ROYAL BIOGRAPHIES, &c.
PUBLISHED BY MR. COLBURN.
MEMOIRS OF PRINCE ALBERT; AND THE HOUSE OF
SAXONY. Second Edition, revised, with Additions, by Authority. 1 vol., post 8vo, with Portrait, bound
6s. LIVES OF THE QUEENS OF ENGLAND. By AGNES STRICKLAND. 12 vols, post 8vo, bound
41. 16s. LETTERS OF MARY QUEEN OF SCOTS, ILLUSTRATIVE OF HER PERSONAL HISTORY. With an Historical Introduction and Notes, by AGNES STRICKLAND. Cheaper Edition. 2 vols., post 8vo, with Portrait, &c., bound 155. LIVES OF THE QUEENS OF ENGLAND OF THE HOUSE OF BRUNSWICK. From Private and Official Documents. By MRS. EVERETT GREEN, Author of “Lives of the Princesses,” &c. 3 vols. post Svo, with Portraits, &c. (in the press)
11. ils. 6d. LIVES OF THE PRINCESSES OF ENGLAND. By MRS. EVERETT GREEN. 2 vols., post 8vo, with Illustrations, bound
11. 1s. LETTERS OF ROYAL AND ILLUSTRIOUS LADIES OF GREAT BRITAIN, II strative of the History Bugland; with Introductory Notices. By MRS. EVERETT GREEN. Cheaper Edition. - 3 vols., post 8vo, bound
18s. MEMOIRS OF LADY JANE GREY. By SIR HARRIS NICO.
LAS. 1 vol., 8vo, bound QUEEN ELIZABETH AND HER TIMES. Edited by THOMAS WRIGHT, M.A., F.S.A., &c. 2 vols., with Portraits, bound
16s. DIARY AND MEMOIRS PF SOPHIA DOROTHEA, Consort of
George I. Now first published from the Originals. Cheaper Edition. 2 vols., 8vo, with Portrait, bound
11. 1s. HISTORY OF GEORGE IV. * His Court and Times. By the Rev. GEORGE CROLY. 2 vols., post 8vo, bound
.1l. Isa MEMOIRS OF THÈQUEENS OF FRANCE. By MRS. FORBES BUSH. Cheaper Edition. 2 vols., post 8vo, with Portraits, bound .
12s. MEMOIRS OF MADEMOISELLF DE MONTPENSIER. Written by HERSELF. Wolok post 8vo, witle Portiait, bound
11. 11s. 6d. MEMOIRS OF THE COURT OF MARIE ANTOINETTE. By MADAME CAMPAN, First Lady of the Bedchamber to the Queen. Cheaper Edition, in 2 vols., 8vo, with Portraits. The same in French
12s. NAPOLEON'S OWN MEMOIRS. Dictated at St. Helena to Generals
Montholon, Gourgaud, &c., and published from Original MSS. corrected by himself. 4 vols., 8vo
21. 2s. THE DUKE OF ROVIGO'S MEMOIRS OF NAPOLEON. 4 vols., 8vo.
11. 4s. LIFE AND LETTERS OF THE EMPRESS JOSEPHINE. By MADEMOISELLE DUCREST. Cheaper Edition. 3 vols., small 8vo. The same in French
HENRY COLBURN, PUBLISHER, 13, GREAT MARLBOROUGH-STREET.